Complying with the local health regulations #TheCoastalChallenge has always prioritised health protocols during the race, following all established procedures to ensure the safety of both racers and staff. #TCC2021 will see yet more rigorous protocols as we work hand in hand with the Health Ministry to assure to all an amazing experience in Costa Rica!
The Coastal Challenge Costa Rica is a multi-stage trail running race where you’ll test your mental and physical strength in order to survive the heavy tropical forest & beach weather.
It’s consider one of the top trail running races in the world, but TCC is much more than that. A complete experience where runners (world pro and amateurs), staff & media interact in a 24 hours all inclusive base camp experience.
TCC 2021 Overview
- February 6th to 13th, 2021
- Official registration & poolside reception for competitors in San José: February 6th
- Registration/Opening Ceremony: February 9th
- Race start: February 7th
- Race finish: February 12th
- Race length: 6 days
- Distance: Expedition Run 236km | Adventure Run 155km