The Coastal Challenge Costa Rica is a multi-stage trail running race where you’ll test your mental and physical strenght in order to survive the heavy tropical forest & beach weather.
It’s consider one of the top trail running races in the world, but TCC is much more than that. A complete experience where runners (world pro and amateurs), staff & media interact in a 24 hours all inclusive base camp experience.
TCC 2018 Overview
- February 10th to 17th, 2018
- Official registration & poolside reception for competitors in San José: February 10th
- Race start: February 11th
- Race finish: February 17th
- Race length: 6 days
- Distance: Expedition Run 236km | Adventure Run 155km