The Coastal Challenge Costa Rica is a multi-stage trail running race where you’ll test your mental and physical strength in order to survive the heavy tropical forest & beach weather.
It’s consider one of the top trail running races in the world, but TCC is much more than that. A complete experience where runners (world pro and amateurs), staff & media interact in a 24 hours all inclusive base camp experience.
TCC 2021 Overview
- February 6th to 13th, 2021
- Official registration & poolside reception for competitors in San José: February 6th
- Registration/Opening Ceremony: February 9th
- Race start: February 7th
- Race finish: February 12th
- Race length: 6 days
- Distance: Expedition Run 236km | Adventure Run 155km